Click here to find out about my school sessions
As a teacher of 30 years and still working in schools on a regular basis, I can produce learning resources that will:
- Be creative and stimulating.
- Make students curious and active learners.
- Engage the students fully with the museum.
- Be open-ended and applicable to a wide range of abilities.
- Have firm links with the 2015 National Curriculum and be compatible with the 2016 changes.
Watch this film about how I worked with a school to produce learning resources for St Andrew's Church, Epworth.
Here are some resources created for St Edith's Church, Monks Kirby
This is a suite of resources I made for the Somerset & Dorset Railway
Here are some resources made by children for children.
They won a Canal and River Trust Award!