As a teacher of some 26 years and still working in schools on a weekly basis, I can produce learning resources that will link to the 2014 National Curriculum.
The activities I produce will:
- Be creative and stimulating.
- Make students curious and active learners.
- Engage the students fully with the museum.
- Be open-ended and applicable to a wide range of abilities.
- Have firm links with the 2015 National Curriculum and be compatible with the 2016 changes.
Watch this film about how I worked with a school to produce learning resources for St Andrew's Church, Epworth.
Here are some resources made by children for children.